Whether it is corporate chaos, a coming of age party, wedding bliss or a celebration of a group of people; Amy Toltz-Miller Special Events is planning at its finest. Amy Toltz-Miller Special Events will….
- Assist in determining a budget and adhering to that monetary figure
- Tour and select venue locations appropriate for numbers anticipated
- Determine the needs of the client as well as their guests
- hotel accommodations
- dietary restrictions
- budgetary analysis
- feasibility of vision
- Assist in creating innovative and unique theme ideas for clients
- Provide a list of vendors sensitive to our client’s wants and desires while open to new vendors whom have an existing relationship with our client(s)
- Attend all meetings with client to ensure that our client is provided our “pricing” as well as our heightened level of customer care.
- Recommend entertainment types and assist in the selection appropriate for their event.
- Communicate directly with all vendors associated with the event both prior to during and after the event.
- Negotiate on pricing if out of reason. It is our job to ensure that our client is receiving an appropriate price for the product. We know the pricing in this industry and it is our duty to make sure that our client is aware of the costs associated with their event
- NOT receive any sort of kickback or retribution associated with the event. We want to pass that discount onto the client not keep it for ourselves.
- We will take the STRESS out of the event allowing our client the opportunity to experience the event while we handle all of the details.
Whether it is invitations, hotel room blocks, food choices, band, DJ or décor; Amy Toltz-Miller is a company dedicated to satisfaction and excellence and we want to make sure your party is a SUCCESS!!